Nls fish food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stephen Rollins

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have been thinking of using the NLS fish food for my soon to be tropical community tank

What do you think?

I have a jar of the 1mm cichlid pellets that a buddy gave me. I don't notice any major differences in my fish between NLS pellets and Tetra (flakes) that I've been using for years. No noticeable growth, color or behavior changes over the past few weeks.

I am looking for a good food that will feed all my fish. I'm going to start with danios then after the cycle I know I'm going to add Cory cats. I don't know what other fish yet but those two kinds for sure.
Is there a good food that will feed all kinds of community fish ?

I'd stick with a flake food, in my opinion. Sinking pellets and the such won't benefit your danios or other types of common community fish. They would prefer something that floats or at least floats for a little before sinking. Your cories will like any type of pellet though.

I've been using Tetra's brand for quite a few years now and have no complaints.

My cories will gobble up anything they find, honestly. From the NLS 1mm pellets to shrimp pellets, to flake, to algae wafers. They've had them all and are probably the least picky eater I've kept.

meegosh said:
My cories will gobble up anything they find, honestly. From the NLS 1mm pellets to shrimp pellets, to flake, to algae wafers. They've had them all and are probably the least picky eater I've kept.

Thanks for the tip

Back
Top Bottom