Not sure what to add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murphy9

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've had this 75 gallon tank setup for a week now cycling with zebra danios. Not sure what I want to put in next once the cycling is finished. Any suggestions would be great. I am new to this, so don't know much.any advise would be nice also. Plus should I add more or less rocks. I also have young live plants planted behind rocks. Thanks

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121231_080421.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121231_080421.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 56
  • ForumRunner_20121231_080439.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121231_080439.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 46
I've had this 75 gallon tank setup for a week now cycling with zebra danios. Not sure what I want to put in next once the cycling is finished. Any suggestions would be great. I am new to this, so don't know much.any advise would be nice also. Plus should I add more or less rocks. I also have young live plants planted behind rocks. Thanks

With a 75 gallon you have a lot of options. You could do any tetra, corydoras- these are mini catfish that are a favorite here with a lot of species to choose from, some larger species of catfish, some loaches, rams are a nice choice because of their color- these are cichlids but are peaceful, barbs, platys or mollies (beware that these two fish are poop machines!) ... It depends on what you like really. Just remember that the 'one inch of fish per gallon' rule is useless. You have to take into account the adult size of the fish, it's temperament, and it's activity level. Add some plants in there, you can go with live plants of you want, or with artificial ones. Also you can use this site as guideline for stocking- aqadvisor.com
Any more questions you may have ask away, don't be shy! We will help as much as we can; you will get some good advice here :)

Back
Top Bottom