Ok - I think I finally decided on my new tank setup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so this tank is just for shrimp? and please let me know about your plants cause I want to order from them but need to know how are they in how good they arrive.

Yeah, I'm only going to keep shrimp - they are good with algea and I think that their red color will look really cool with the green of the plants. I'll let you know on the plants, but the tank is on backorder right now so it might be a little while.

DrsFosterSmith said:
compact fluorescent light fixture with 24-watt 50/50 lamp(s),

24 watts puts you in CO2 supplement territory. Excel may work in this case or you could do a diy CO2 set up.

freshwateraquariumplants said:
These are our choice plants for a 5-10 gallon aquarium. We choose based on your setup, lights, CO2?, so that we tailor it to you. You need to send an email with your setup information to help us tailor this package for you.
Which plants did you order?

Jchillin said:
DrsFosterSmith said:
compact fluorescent light fixture with 24-watt 50/50 lamp(s),

24 watts puts you in CO2 supplement territory. Excel may work in this case or you could do a diy CO2 set up.

freshwateraquariumplants said:
These are our choice plants for a 5-10 gallon aquarium. We choose based on your setup, lights, CO2?, so that we tailor it to you. You need to send an email with your setup information to help us tailor this package for you.
Which plants did you order?

The tank is on backorder until 2/24, so I'm waiting on it for the plant order. I'm also going to wait on the CO2, I'd really rather avoid all the tubing and stuff ruining the asthetics of such a small tank.

Back
Top Bottom