Ordering from Oddballfish.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roadglide

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Was looking to ordering some fish from Oddballfish.com as there really is not a great or healthy selection of fish in my area.

Was wondering has anyone ordered from there and what their experience were?

I haven't ordered from them But have talked to several members that have and everyone of them had a good experience. They also said the fish that they purchased were healthy.

My friend and I just placed an order with Bluegrassaquatics. No feedback yet on fish, packaging etc but I will say they are top notch as far as service, advice etc. the owner Eddie spent an hour talking to my friend and I, we had some laughs and he explained ALOT of things to us about mixing Africans and other things. Great guy all around. Have me his personal sell phone number as well. It was a huge order. Over $1,100 when all said and done.

My friend is stocking a 125 gallon tank. Eddie the owner helped out and went above and beyond. He's also been following up with me via email all day.

He said he will personally check the order and make sure there are no size issues. He said he didn't want us to get anything too small.

Sorry I couldn't offer anything about your questions but I figured I'd offer my experience so far with this company.

Thank you for the feed back..I will also check out bluegrass. Really want to get some rainbow fish but there is no one in my area that sells them. Also have had problems with fish bought at local pet stores. Figured I would be better off just ordering online.

again thanks!

Back
Top Bottom