Petsolutions.com??? Good or bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It sounds a little fishie (pun intended). I would just tell you to go with your gut feeling and if you lose some fish that you buy from this place, don't be distressed. You will just know to not buy fish from this place anymore. I'd suggest looking for a local and trusted fish specialty store. I drive 30 minutes to get to mine but its quality and less expensive then the main chains. Sparing a little bit of gas is worth a healthy fish. Best of luck!
-FishieKeeper429

It sounds a little fishie (pun intended). I would just tell you to go with your gut feeling and if you lose some fish that you buy from this place, don't be distressed. You will just know to not buy fish from this place anymore. I'd suggest looking for a local and trusted fish specialty store. I drive 30 minutes to get to mine but its quality and less expensive then the main chains. Sparing a little bit of gas is worth a healthy fish. Best of luck!
-FishieKeeper429
Yeah all the Youtube video unboxings show living fish, no disease or anything but it's a little pricey.

It's a perfectly legit and reputable company, I've only used them for dry goods because the fish they picture on the site don't always look the healthiest, so I've always went with liveaquaria, aquabid, or another hobbyist

Another plus for PetSolutions. I'll get fast shipping being in Ohio with them.
Well thanks for telling me everyone!

I have been using Pet Solutions now for about 3 years and they are a very reputable company. Sometimes their prices on certain items can be high, you just have to shop around.. Their customer service is great, and they even call me and let me know when I get an item backordered and they let me know when to expect it. I ordered one of my first saltwater fish from them (a royal gramma), that was a year ago and the fish is still healthy and active with a great personality. I like them too because being in Strongsville, Ohio I get one day shipping most of the time and Saturday deliveries at no extra cost. Nice place to shop. Good people.

One of my friends ordered a few guppies from there. They all arrived sick or dead. The ones who were sick eventually died, even though every measure was taken to save them. Personally, I will never buy from them, I have heard of lots of other terrible reviews about that company. They never refunded him, either.

I will be buying all my fish from Liveaquaria, aquabid.com, The Wet Spot, my LFS, and other members on the forums. I don't want to risk it with them.

Live Aquaria has one of the best guarantees around.... 14 day live guarantee and if you need to use it the customer service is great.

I buy all my dry goods from Pet Solutions and That Fish Place. If you want fish try consolidatedfishfarm.com They have great fish and are really good to work with.

Oh ya on the dry goods, I've used both for over 10 yrs, no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom