Ph

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That'll work. A bucket would be ideal, but if you don't have one, you gotta do what you gotta do.

As far as the fish... don't limit yourself based on what your LFS has. Look online and see what all is available. There are tons of options for 10g tanks, you may just have to order them. I can't find much of anything interesting local, so I have the majority of my fish shipped in. They're often cheaper, and in better health, than those you find locally.

Flossie said:
Thanks guys .. I thought drip may be best since my ph is so high... What do you guys think ??

Well i would say it won't do any harm Flossie as long as the fish are in the tank within the hour you really should be fine to be honest as long as you bring your fish upto your water slowly their should be no problems if your happy with the way you do it now and it works then fine keep going as you are

I was worried there wouldn't be enough water to put them in a bucket... I have one I used to clean everything... I'll have to check my options online as well

cichlidpaul said:
Well i would say it won't do any harm Flossie as long as the fish are in the tank within the hour you really should be fine to be honest as long as you bring your fish upto your water slowly their should be no problems if your happy with the way you do it now and it works then fine keep going as you are

Ok :) awesome thanks...

Back
Top Bottom