Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThatTetraGuy

Aquarium Advice Regular
What do you guys recommend for my new 10 gallon fake or real.

I plan on putting in 2 bronze Cory's 5 cardinal tetras 1 dwarf neon gourami and 1 bristlenose

I started putting live plants, I hear they are better because they are good for the fish and the fish like it as well

I always recommend live plants over fake. Some easy ones you can start researching are Java fern, Java moss, anubias, and crypts. I'd also recommend doing some specific research into the fish you currently have as you are heavily overstocked and most of those fish are not very appropriate for a 10g tank.

What do you guys recommend for my new 10 gallon fake or real.

I plan on putting in 2 bronze Cory's 5 cardinal tetras 1 dwarf neon gourami and 1 bristlenose

That is way overstocked. The BN Pleco reaches 5" ! They need at least a 20gLong.

Regular Cory Cats need floor space and should be in groups of 6 or more.

Cardinals need more swimming room.

The Dwarf Gourami might be ok as they are fairly lazy.

Even AquaAdvisor agrees
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396770274.122893.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I'm starting to get algae in my 3 gallon planted betta tank, and I only have one shrimp as well, any suggestions to get rid/control the algae? Thanks!

Tony_540 please don't repeat yourself in 2 threads and it's not polite to go off topic on someone else's thread. Better to start a new thread. Or just search Algae on AA and you get a ton of the same advice.

Okay, sorry coursair, thanks for the info! I won't do it again, just wanted help, you know I'm a noob haha

LOL ! I just needed a glass of wine, now I can be nice again and not so abrupt to new folks.
Tony, it's fine, we all have to learn our way around. I'm just lucky to have access to great clubs and stores :) I love researching info about my fish.

I'm just passionate about fish and other creatures thriving rather than just surviving.

Thanks ?

Back
Top Bottom