Prime water conditioner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're really great. Saved my fish while my tank is cycling(didnt know much about nitrogen cycle). Only need a few drops so it would definitely last long,this depends on your tank ofcourse. It detoxifies amonia & nitrite for 24hrs i think so it's really good when someone accidentally cycle a tank w/ fish like i did. So definitely recommended.

It's outstanding, and I am hard to sell chemicals to. Protects against ammonia and nitrite spikes up to 1.0 ppm. And a chlorine remover as well of course. I used it during cycling with fish to protect them. I don't intend to do that anymore but it did protect them. About 95% survived and they endured a couple very bad days of nitrite spike. You can overdose Prime during emergencies. It's just handy to have around at water changes or when things go bad. It's very concentrated so it's truly less expensive than it appears vs competing products.

okay thank you all. I have prime I was just worried about it at I spilt a bit on my bed (all of my fish tanks are in my room) and it bleached my sheets

okay thank you all. I have prime I was just worried about it at I spilt a bit on my bed (all of my fish tanks are in my room) and it bleached my sheets

You'll be safe from ammonia poisoning for the next two nights while you sleep. :)

If you only bought 1 product to use in tanks,
Seacham's Prime would be it!

Yes, I agree. I was somewhat skeptical of it myself. But after using it I always have a couple bottles on hand. Its in my top 5 must haves.

Nate

I have to double dose water conditioner because we have absurd amounts of chloramine, so we got Safe. I use 1/32 teaspoon in my 20 long. I had to buy new measuring spoons!

Back
Top Bottom