Products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freshwaterphish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So seachem stability....I have the prime coming tomorrow and also the plant food as well....input. do I need both. Thanks my fish friends

Blue's Galaxy S4

Hello Fish Friend in my experiences people use prime for Dechlor & then supplement with plant Floreis or a product of your choosing. Personally I don't use fertilizer's your plants may become dependent. I use dirt with fluorite substrate cap.

Thanks appreciate the response....since in lacking the dirt ill add some 2 times a week. Also changed out the bulb to a floramax t8 17 watt plant growth. Plants look awesome before ferts. Just wanna keep it that way lol

Blue's Galaxy S4

Your original post was vague at best man.. What is it you need help with??

Um I reread it twice. Doesnt seem vague.... ive ordered those products and asking for peoples experience with them. Hard to answer for some because as I said. Seems most on here cut and paste..I looked up everything and anything I post on google first. I read it reread it then go to amazon. Read reviews. Then I come to the place I figured would be able to give me honest first hand experiences.....and thats when I get responses like yours or better none at all...its a forum....should be informative and experience bassed. As I read through all these threads half are cut and paste off google some are cut and paste of products actual sites and others are like you posted....need water readings and more info....why? I asked your opinion not amythong about condition. So im sorry I seem harsh but been a week on here and I have been all over this forum and seems its the same everywhere and most post that go unanswered are ones like mine just simply asking for first hand experiences.

Blue's Galaxy S4

You get what you give my man.. I've never cut and paste anything on here.. If you took the time to search some threads you'll find the general consensus is.... Prime is the best dechlorinator out there, it will temporarily detox amm and trites during cycling process, stability is hit or miss as a bacteria booster, some have had success most have not.. Plants?? Plant food?? There are many many different plants that have different needs.. You need to provide lots of info to get the best info suited to your specific needs.. You don't seem to mind writing long posts about how useless we are, why don't you apply some if that energy towards giving me some details so we don't have to play 20 questions.. Sorry if I sound harsh...

Why your respknse was exactly what my first post was. So seems its. Not that hard to give opinions now is it...thanks. I did read that about the stability ....also have heard that seachem has some great products so hope its true with that as well...what more info brookster123 did you need to give me your opinion. And glad you dont cut and paste. But look around you and you can clearly see it.

Blue's Galaxy S4

I use a wide array of seachem stuff, excel is awesone(but pricey) they're are all great products but def not the cheapest. I see some cut and paste links, those usually appear when a common topic is addressed, I've been on this forumn for only a short while, I have noticed some topics are pretty repetitive and a simple link or pre fab response is more than sufficient in helping the op.

Agree but I clearly asked opinion on the products. Thats all. I read amazon google other places...just find honest unsolicited opinions are best. So if I asked about my water and nitrates and stuff sure more info. But for this just wanted basics on products. And thank you for giving me yours...so far im on day 3 of prime and day 2 of stability....im dealing with ich so water turned up to 88 and 30% water changes dailey.....did one half dose of quick cure but with my assasin snails and live plants, well I didnt feel good about it so just gonna do a 2 week temp turn up and water changes.

Blue's Galaxy S4

Yep.....with assason snails and also 2 cory cat and 7 neon ... wife and kid went to pet store got fish and stocked tank on day 4. Its been 3 weeks now.

Blue's Galaxy S4

According to another thread you made, you're leaving today because we're all so useless and worthless. So why don't you just go?
You're just about the rudest person I have seen on this forum in a long time, and considering how much visitation it gets, that is saying a lot. I can't believe that you think people would even WANT to help you considering your terrible attitude.

Back
Top Bottom