PWC? Fishless cycle stalled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure. I changed the water and dosed to 4 ppm. Some of the fish that would go in turned up with pop-eye so the tank is waiting. I'll test it today and see where it's at.

Thanks for the help!

It's looking good. It went through 4ppm ammonia with 0 nitrites after 2 days. I put 4 more in and will see tomorrow how it does. Fingers crossed that it is cycled and I soon have some fish to put into it!

jlbfish said:
It's looking good. It went through 4ppm ammonia with 0 nitrites after 2 days. I put 4 more in and will see tomorrow how it does. Fingers crossed that it is cycled and I soon have some fish to put into it!

Depending on how stocked it's going to be you could dose to 2-3ppm if you only plan to stock around 30%.

If you are planning 60% or more stocking initially then keep at 4ppm until its converting it all in 24hours.

How are the wormy things?

Jon

They are still there but in far less numbers. At this point all I might have to stock it with is 5 red eye tetras, 4 false juli cories and 1 black tetra. So I'm holding off for a bit. My quarantines have not gone well at all so I am probably not going to add much to it before vacation.

Woohoo going to stock today. Thanks all for the help!

Attachments

• image-2176304934.jpg
    image-2176304934.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom