Python water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amazon says 4.8 lbs. good think not a few ounces heavier. Drone limit is 5lbs

I have a python on my Christmas wish list, I hope I get it.

The aqueon is much cheaper but I think the adaptors are plastic rather than the metal ones the python use.

A tip. If your heater is where any of it will be out of the water during drain out, BE SURE to unplug it. They really will burn out or shatter if on while not in the water. It's easy to remember the filter, but not so much the heater. OS.

A tip. If your heater is where any of it will be out of the water during drain out, BE SURE to unplug it. They really will burn out or shatter if on while not in the water. It's easy to remember the filter, but not so much the heater. OS.
Yeah that happened me once. Luckily mine has an auto switch off:blink::blink:

I put all my heaters and pumps on a power surge strip. I flip one switch and it shuts the whole tank down..

I've used the Aqueon WC'r for years and still have the original parts on it. You don't need to screw the parts down really hard. No man tightening... lol! That is actually how most of the plastic parts break. I just screw them on till they naturally stop and have never had problems with leakage or anything. Plus I'm pretty sure the parts on both are pretty much interchangeable. Regardless they are wonderful!

I have similar, each socket is individually controlled by remote.... Does anyone know the hose size of the Aqueon??
i have a python but I recently moved and purchased 25 ft of Aqueon and it worked fine.

Thanks Janis. I need a new hose for mine. I was using regular garden hose and it's kinks way too much. I'm gone to get some filter hose for it....

That's all the hose is anyway! And off subject I'm still looking for that book!

Back
Top Bottom