Question about MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Asbestos

Aquarium Advice Activist
I want some MTS in my tank because i want the substrate to be stirred so i can stop doing it, my question is do they kill your live plants?

They don't eat live plants. They do an awesome job of keeping the substrate clean, especially with sand. I don't think I'd have another tank without them.

Ditto. I have one tank that doesn't have any, and I am moving some in tomorrow because they keep the tank SO clean!

I had a ton in my 10g until a few days ago. I swapped the substrate in my 30g so I moved some of the fish to the 10g. One was a clown loach... now I only have two dime sized MTS left. Just be careful with what fish you add.

They do an amazing job of keeping tanks clean though! I haven't had to use my algae scraper in a while.

I got a ton of MTS and a thread in the classified section, I love em but I am getting ready to move and dont have the need to move 3000+ MTS with me.

PM me if interested, 10 bucks winter shipped anywhere in the states ship same or next day depending on what time the order is placed.

They keep my tanks spotless and my antler sparkling white.

Back
Top Bottom