Quick stock q please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I finally found some endlers but my only tank I could put them in at the moment would be my male Betta and ghost shrimp. I have 2 in cycle tanks. I'm on my way to the Lfs right now so if it'll work I want some and if not I need to know... I don't want them if my Betta will kill them

bruinsbro1997 said:
Depends on the betta. If he's not eating your ghost shrimp he shouldn't be attacking your endlers then...

Well he seems a little aggressive but o had 6 shrimp and I've seen 5 at once lol so hey.... Haha

jetajockey said:
Take this for what it's worth, but I suggest waiting to get the endler(s) till their permanent tank is ready for them. What's the rush?

I've just never found them anywhere! Lol your right jet. Thanks

Endlers are sort-of rare in LFS, but it seems like when people start getting them in an area they are rather abundant since they breed so readily.

If you don't think you can get them later then go for it, but yeah =]

jetajockey said:
Endlers are sort-of rare in LFS, but it seems like when people start getting them in an area they are rather abundant since they breed so readily.

If you don't think you can get them later then go for it, but yeah =]

I was good and I waited - sigh

If you can't find them at your LFS I've seen them for sale multiple times in the classifieds. Also I know aquabid has them :)

Fishkeeper26 said:
If you can't find them at your LFS I've seen them for sale multiple times in the classifieds. Also I know aquabid has them :)

Your right I can Always do that. I am kinda a cheapo where S&H are concerned lol I keep thinking .. I could buy more fish with that!!! Hahahha

Your right I can Always do that. I am kinda a cheapo where S&H are concerned lol I keep thinking .. I could buy more fish with that!!! Hahahha

What I try to do is just make large enough purchases to where the cost is justified. Example, it's either 6 endlers from the LFS at $5 each, or 6 endlers online @ $2 each for around $20 shipped.

jetajockey said:
What I try to do is just make large enough purchases to where the cost is justified. Example, it's either 6 endlers from the LFS at $5 each, or 6 endlers online @ $2 each for around $20 shipped.

True true... Jets a genius :) lol lol

Back
Top Bottom