"Real" Endler's and Mixing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JackBinimbul

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been doing research into Endler's and trying to decide where to get them and what type I would like. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of murky information out there.

I think it would be best for me to go for just males in the beginning. We'll see if that ever changes. With that in mind, since I won't be breeding them, is there any issue I'm unaware of with housing different types of Endler's together? For example; blue star and red stripe together.

Also; I know that Endler's and other guppies can interbreed and that many "types" of Endler are actually mixed offspring. I also know that this is causing issues with maintaining the original species.

With that in mind, what colors/types of Endler's are legitimate and what should I avoid? Are there tell-tale signs such as tail shape/size?

If you are going all males you can probably mix what ever n class together with no issue.

I would look at aquabid. There is a guy named Tunamanphd on aquabid that has n class black bars and blue stars. Good dude!!

If they are true Endlers the tails will be very similar. Go to a site like Adrian Hernandez to get an idea

If you are going all males you can probably mix what ever n class together with no issue.

I would look at aquabid. There is a guy named Tunamanphd on aquabid that has n class black bars and blue stars. Good dude!!

If they are true Endlers the tails will be very similar. Go to a site like Adrian Hernandez to get an idea

Or you can find tunamanphd right here lol
Thanks Mike !

I have N-class Blackbar - My N-Class breeding stock came from Adrian Hernandez and can prove their class back to him so there is no question to their class.
I also breed P class Bluestars and K-Class Magenta
If interested PM me I can hook you up with some nice fish

Back
Top Bottom