second set of eyes!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TiT0

Aquarium Advice Newbie
so I think my cycle is complete the tank cycled 4ppm in 24 hours. so I think I'm going to do a final water change to bring down my nitrates. what do you think?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1436560720985.jpg
    1436560720985.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 64
Looks good! Just do how ever many water changes it takes to get to less than 20ppm and add fish! It's always nice when the cycle completes! How long did it take?

ok will do and it took me three weeks. I can't wait for my fish!!!

Looks good! Just do how ever many water changes it takes to get to less than 20ppm and add fish! It's always nice when the cycle completes! How long did it take?

+1 it's a great feeling when the cycle completes.

Caleb

It's easiest to just change 100% of the water out at this point :)

100% wouldn't that kill my good bacteria?

Last fishless cycle I did I changed 100% and still had 20+ nitrates. That cycle took forever, 6 weeks+

Last fishless cycle I did I changed 100% and still had 20+ nitrates. That cycle took forever, 6 weeks+

oh man 6+ is a long time!

thank you everyone for the imput. I'm just a newbie here trying to do what's best for the little ones.

Back
Top Bottom