should i get ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You would have to check with your lfs to see if they will buy fish from people. You could also think about getting a bigger tank as it gets bigger. What are you planning on putting in your tank?

i have the fish from list below ask about me angle fish and they said they will have them off me and i am not planning in getting a bigger tank

2 banjo cats
1 sailfin plco
2 female guppy
2 male guppy
1 siamese fighting fish
1 x-ray tetra
2 clown loach
2 angel fish
2 red honey gourami

How long have youhad your guppies? The barb is semi aggressive and might mess with the smaller fish once it gets big.

You are WAY overstocked already. Your pleco can reach upto 16in the clown loaches can grow to a foot. You really either need a much bigger tank or to give some of those fish back to the LFS.

If you are going to get the barb I suggest getting that before more guppies cause it would suck getting guppies just to have them die. Ya know.

+1 to socal I didn't see that you had a clown loach those do get big. Also try to replace your common pleco with a bristlenose pleco. Those stay small therefore you can keep them in your tank longer than a common.

if i get the barb how long should i wait before i get the guppies?

i have got a bristlenose pleco i 4got to put it on the list

Thanks well if it does start nipping them then I've got another tank about 7 gals to put them in first before I put them in me big tank

Yeah that is good just remember if you plan on keeping the barb that you will need a much bigger tank down the road. Actually I think that there is a 50 gallon on aquabid.com for real cheap but its local pick up. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom