Small Brackish Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheMurrays

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone know of a good website that maybe has a list of brackish fish? I was wanting to get an idea of some small ones that could work in a 10 or 20 gal.

Well what size tank are you looking at and I can tell you whatever fish you want to know about!

Well this is my 10 gallon for my bumble bee gobies :)

They are great for a smaller tank or you could do 2 puffers a lot of people say don't have more than one but I had 4 in a 36 when i was upgrading my brackish tank and IME they have been nice to everyone! And with those you could do a knight goby. Mollies and fancy guppies are also brackish. But there aren't a lot of brackish fish that stay small

Attachments

• image-3248706487.jpg
    image-3248706487.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 105
Well this is my 10 gallon for my bumble bee gobies :)

They are great for a smaller tank or you could do 2 puffers a lot of people say don't have more than one but I had 4 in a 36 when i was upgrading my brackish tank and IME they have been nice to everyone! And with those you could do a knight goby. Mollies and fancy guppies are also brackish. But there aren't a lot of brackish fish that stay small

Thanks for sharing your tank! I like the little rocks with holes. Gobies love hiding places. :) I think they are the cutest fish! They are definitely one of my favorites.

Yes they are! And if you do them they like to be in communities of 8-12

Back
Top Bottom