starter tank for a kid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not radical like PETA, if a million mice or monkeys die to find a cure for cancer got for it.... just tormenting animals for make-up or for giggles gets my blood boiling!

I was laid off during the winter and was looking to volunteer at local animal shelters (had unemployment but just wanted to give back to our furry and scaley friends).

I'm not sure how much of the puppy mill stuff is true and how much is just hype but with so many animals in shelters I would rather go to a shelter and give a poor creature a second chance at a happy home.

Anyone think to drown the employee that drowned the rabbits? ;)

But JP, I agree. The lab I just lost and my other dog are from the humane society. I'd rather adopt from there knowing my money is going for a good cause than a breeder, pet store etc.

We have a really great judge in the next county over.... I was before him for a driving offense....

...but anyway this woman was dumping cats/kittens in a park in the middle of winter. He sentenced her to stay out in the park for two night!

This is the same judge who put a GPS ankle bracelet on a guy who stole money from the Salvation Army. He sentenced him to wonder around town like a homeless person for a few nights to teach him a lesson!

I seriously hope she gets charged with a felony offense so she looses some of her rights (like voting and being able to carry a gun) and it haunts her the rest of her life....

I still hold firm in my redneck roots, some folks are just needing a shotgun blast of rocksalt in their a&&

100% with you... anyone that abuses the helpless... Kids, old people, animals, the retarded. I don't believe in all that heaven and **** stuff but I like to think there is a special **** just for people that do that!

Back
Top Bottom