Stingray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarette

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Are there any stingrays that can go with angelfish, discus, silver shark, phantom tetras, guppies and dwarf gourami or at least most of them

They need to be a pretty big size so they cant fit in a stingrays mouth. The only one ive seen out of what you listed was the discus. But in that case your keeping all pretty hard to keep species. Remember stongrays get big. I wanted to do them and talked myself out of it in my 180 gallon.

Thx and if u really want stingrays like me u should give it a try.I am willing to be committed

They look great in a tank and I want to learn more about them

Thx and if u really want stingrays like me u should give it a try.I am willing to be committed
s

The recommended starting tank to keep most they say is 180 gallons. After knowing the dimensions of the tank and seeing the actual size of the ray I decided against it. I will wait till the day I become rich and can build at least something 4x4'.

One thing to remember is don't buy teacup rays thinking they won't get too big. Teacup stingray is the trade name used for young stingrays.

s

The recommended starting tank to keep most they say is 180 gallons. After knowing the dimensions of the tank and seeing the actual size of the ray I decided against it. I will wait till the day I become rich and can build at least something 4x4'.

True the tanks are big but if u can fit one in ur home I would get one.If u live in a apartment it would be risky but if it fits I would still get a tank or move stuff around to make it fit

Back
Top Bottom