Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use it as more of a guideline but due to issues from the what I now know as fugal infected sword tails I have 0 swords 0 gourami(thank melafix : ( ) so now its 5 platys 5 cherry barbs and 1 common pleco and before everyone yells saying pleco needs a bigger tank, I know I'm getting a new tank at Christmas time, the pleco is only like 2 inches right now and I was told it will not outgrow my tank before Xmas

Indeed 5 platys 5 cherry barbs(which are awesome! Mine were spawning when I got them!) And the pleco like I said I'm upgrading tank before pleco out grows it I don't think he will grow from 2 inches to 10 inches in the next 2-3 months

Oh, sorry about that. I didn't realize, I thought he already had 6 platys, 2 swords, etc.

So than I would add another cherry barb and either a centerpiece fish or a clean up crew. Maybe some kuhli loaches, or 3 otocinclus

I personally havent had kuhlis but i have read several posts on here that says they are very active.. if it was my tank i would go for the otos . Very entertaining lil guys i have 4 in my invert tank.. well all inverts except them of course

I have 7 male guppies in 29 and will add two more I also have 1 peppered cory cat in it I would like to get some more cory cat and maybe neons ? How many more could I fit of cory cat and neons I would like to have 2 or 4 more cory cat also have breeding tank 10 gal with 5 females and 10 fry but I will be switching the females to 29 gal after they are done having fry and in mean time I will give away fry I don't want I am hoping I get a 30 gal tank soon so I can keep fry I have double liters in all tanks and. I can fit another guppy in my 2.5 because it just has a snail

Thinking ill add another cherry barb and another platys so its 6 and 6, and when the pleco gets rehomed this weekend im going to get another gourami i think, maybe a male and a female im not sure

Decided against neons I got free Molly fry (12 more or less( from Petsmart I will raise and keep a few and give away rest I got two spotted cory cats an will prob get two Or 3 Julious cory car later on

I have 7 male guppies in 29 and will add two more I also have 1 peppered cory cat in it I would like to get some more cory cat and maybe neons ? How many more could I fit of cory cat and neons I would like to have 2 or 4 more cory cat also have breeding tank 10 gal with 5 females and 10 fry but I will be switching the females to 29 gal after they are done having fry and in mean time I will give away fry I don't want I am hoping I get a 30 gal tank soon so I can keep fry I have double liters in all tanks and. I can fit another guppy in my 2.5 because it just has a snail

You should start your own thread next time. It will be more helpful to you, and the original poster of this thread, and will keep this forum organized. (y)

Back
Top Bottom