stocking 30gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So your saying you know more than me? Just remeber No one will ever know everything and everyone will learn new things at one time or another. (ex. I tought you about the oscars in this thread.) and im sure you'lle teach me some things in the future. thanks for the apology though.

I never said I was smarter than you, I just said that I have been around this forum for a while longer than you have.

Why can't you keep oscars in a 30 gallon tank?

I never said I was smarter than you, I just said that I have been around this forum for a while longer than you have.
oh ok im sorry thought you were tellin people that your info would be more accurate and knowledgable. sorry.
Why can't you keep oscars in a 30 gallon tank?
Oscars Grow to be over 1foot long do you really think you should keep a 12" fish in a 30 gallon tank?

Okay. This thread has officially gone completely and utterly off topic. If the participants want to continue the OT discussion please take it to the Lounge. Thanks!

:confused: Hey everybody
I'm getting a 30 gallon FW tank. I have no ideas on what fish to get yet any ideas? Thanks for all ideas.:D

I started with 3 pairs of fantail guppies, 2 dwarf gouramis, and a bristlenose pleco. Lots of color and my kids like it. Since that time I have more guppies (they are the rabbits of the fish world), ranging from 1" long down to 1/4".

This is a fun hobby - good luck with it!

Back
Top Bottom