Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly think it would be fine in the tank , you gotta try things out for yourself and see what works for you. Experiment. The angel could thrive in your set up, I think a 29 gallon would be fine

Honestly think it would be fine in the tank , you gotta try things out for yourself and see what works for you. Experiment. The angel could thrive in your set up, I think a 29 gallon would be fine
I moved the bst because they got real aggressive.. Now its just the angelfish in the 29 gallon what other fish could go in with the angelfish ? Or should i start another thread

I've seen them at a LFS mixed with live bearers , live bearers are peaceful and don't grow too large and fast so if they get bullied by the angel they should be able to leave , I'd mix them with Guppy's but we all have our own taste

I've seen them at a LFS mixed with live bearers , live bearers are peaceful and don't grow too large and fast so if they get bullied by the angel they should be able to leave , I'd mix them with Guppy's but we all have our own taste
So guppies can live with angelfish ? Ive seen them before and they look nice.. I just dont want the angelfish by him self

Like I said I've seen the LFS and it works out for them, I'm sure you'll be fine with the plants I've seen in the picture for them to hide. Guppy's breeding in the tank would be nice to get a nice generation going and you can just cull the unwanted ones to the angel ,

Back
Top Bottom