Stocking my 75!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tobyshark

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was thinking 8 bleeding hearts, a pair of Bolivian rams, 8 rummy nose, 5 juli corys and 1 redtail shark. What do ya think?

Sounds good but make sure the shark goes in last then a month or so later take him out rearrange a lot then add the rams as he will become territorial this will help avoid fights

I forgot I want to put a pair of angels in the mix.

I forgot I want to put a pair of angels in the mix.

I can't really rearrange much cause my tank is dirted and heavily planted.

Angels will be fine and just move the decor around and a plant or two nothing major

Thanks for your input! You don't feel that would be over stocked?

I was thinking 8 bleeding hearts, a pair of Bolivian rams, 8 rummy nose, 5 juli corys and 1 redtail shark. What do ya think?

Agree, adding a pair of rams would be good. I also think you could up the rumy school to like 16. They will be much more evident and impressive. I don't thonk it's pushing the stock amount at all. But I'd also wait to add the rumys a month after cyxledas they are very sensitive

I have 7 rummies in my 45, I'm upping their school to 12 soon. If I were you I'd up the school of dummies to like 16-20 they're so awesome.

But I want to put the scholl of bleeding hearts in there as well. If I was to up it to that point it wouldn't be overstocking with the list I have going already?

Lol! Got it now... I never new that this site would be so accommodating! Thank you everyone. I have 2 penguin 350's for filtration. I'm not running chemical filtration because of it being so heavily planted. I'm really fighting the urge not to stock it right away.

Back
Top Bottom