Stocking Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlbfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I posted this in general discussion and haven't had any responses. Here might be a better place for it.

I have a 75 gallon aquarium. It has about 5 red eyed tetra, 1 male Bosemani, 2 female Bosemani, 1 male Australian and 1 female Australian, 1 millennial, 1 BN pleco and 3 cories.

My 1 male Bosemani is probably going back to the first store since he is a bully.

My husband is finishing up building the cabinet for a 55 corner bow front. I have been debating moving the fish from the 75 to the 55.

I'm hesitant to do it because they've been in a 75 for five or six years, and it seems like it's less surface area for them to swim back and forth. But this 75 gallon is far from populated and our new house as less walls pace for tanks.

Anyone have an opinion of this stock going from a 75 gallon to a 55 corner bow front ?

Thanks!IMG_7481.jpgIMG_7485.jpg

They're all pretty active fish and would definitely appreciate the extra space to swim, but don't think you'll be overstocked for a 55. I think you'll be fine as long as you don't add any more fishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom