Stocking Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover13

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 25 gallon. All my water parameters are right, I just don't know what to put in the tank. I don't want any Platies. Mollies, Guppies, Tetras, Corydoras, Angelfish or Danios. I'm kinda stuck on what to do. I also have a UV Sterilizer in the aquarium idk if that matters. Thank You in advance!

Haha yeah, I have had most of those fish and don't really like them! I was thinking about some Gourami but I still don't know if that's what I want. I was thinking Dwarf Gourami or Kissing Gourami. Can they be kept together?

Haha yeah, I have had most of those fish and don't really like them! I was thinking about some Gourami but I still don't know if that's what I want. I was thinking Dwarf Gourami or Kissing Gourami. Can they be kept together?

Dwarfs are nice but u can't have other fish that look like them they get aggressive, but the kissing gouramis get quite large

How about a tank of micro fish? Like a honey gourami, 10 celestial pearl danios, 10 chili rasboras, and 10 microdevario kubotai? Those are all really cool fish!

Check out aqadvisor.com they have a great aquarium calculator

I know... :confused:

It's actually not as good as everyone makes it seem. I mean, it's really advanced but there's a ton of fish that are missing and the ratios are waaaay off for many fish.

Hmmm your username is confusing me?? You don't seem to care for all that many fish.:blink:

I know... :confused:

It's actually not as good as everyone makes it seem. I mean, it's really advanced but there's a ton of fish that are missing and the ratios are waaaay off for many fish.

Well another idea people use is one inch of fish per gallon full grown

I have heard that golden barbs get along well with Dwarf Gouramis so long as you keep at least 6 of them. I have never personally tried it though so no idea if that is accurate advice. Maybe something to look into though?

Ok, I can I put more than one Gourami in a tank. I miss read and the aquarium is actually a 30 gallon. Will a dragon fish get to bigfor the tank?

Back
Top Bottom