suggestions on my "to buy" list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would go with the Fluval 404 it is a great canister.
It's quiet,esay to clean and holds tons of media.

I use the titanium heaters and they work well and the fish cant breack them.

I also recommend the Hagen master test kit.
It is pricey but well worth it.

Eco-complete and gravel substrate.
HTH

Christmasfish said:
Little plug there...? :wink:
:lol: yes very cute for fish that hide
:oops: guilty... Well, honestly I just want to throw out options... I am partially biased seeing that I do try to sell them, but I'm not much of a salesperson... When I mention them it is not so much that I want people to buy them from me as much as it is that I just really like them. If you considered the labor I put into them I really don't make any money but I enjoy it... If someone out there has the tools, skill, time and patience(takes a lot of time and patience) and asked me how to make one themselves, I'd be just as happy to tell them as I would to make one for them... but you're right, that was a little bit of a plug I guess... I really need to go get another khuli loach... :roll:

heh heh, can't blame ya for a little plug :wink: actually, i was looking at those shell caves in your gallery yesterday. pretty cool, it looked like you put some time into them :mrgreen: the kind of cave i was thinking of trying to make was just the PVC kind, although i can't say i've ruled out one of those shells. i'll let you know if i want one!

i did end up getting a fluval 404

i got a ebo jager heater (almost got one of those titanium ones online, then didn't, ended up paying a lot more for the ebo at the lfs) :?

as for test kits, i ended up with the pharmesuticals FW master kit

are there any drawbacks to using eco complete alone as substrate? i really like the look...

i got a ebo jager heater (almost got one of those titanium ones online, then didn't, ended up paying a lot more for the ebo at the lfs)
Take it back!!
If you do the DIY cave--I want a pic!

Back
Top Bottom