Tank sizes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jenski

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 30 litre tank and so many sites have said fish need at least 45, so why do they make them? Mine isn't even that small to look at, I've seen them half the size of that.

All the aquatic centres said mine is fine for quite a lot of Neons but the sites say 5 or 6 need 40 litres.

My head is :bowl:!

It really depends on what fish you're wanting to keep. Is neons all you want? how many were you hoping for?

Moving this thread to the FW getting started section.

Thank you, well I went to a different fish place today and saw a few different types of Neons I want, was thinking 4 each of 3 types, wanted the white ones, the normal ones and there are also ones I saw called bubble eyes or something like that, they were tiny, and cute.

I also spotted Dwarf Gourami's, which looked an ok size, they are pretty. Either them or some sort of dwarf catfish, am definately interested in a catfish to be honest, can you get a few small ones in there with the Neons and/or the Dwarf Gouramis (2)?

look how many bowls they sell for goldfish or bettas.... they make them because people buy them.

catfish as in cories?

Back
Top Bottom