Tank up and running smooth. I think :huh:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danno

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Tank has been up and running for 2 weeks. The few fish I have are doing good and toxin levels have been in check. I was wondering what a good feeding pattern is, 2 or 3 times a day and just enough not to much right? As well as the main cause of cloudy what can be done to clear it up. Appreciate it thanks

A god feeding pattern is 3-5 times a day in small amounts, but 2-3 is fine, ir really isnt a big matter. What color is your cloudy water and what size tank?

I feed once a day about 5-6pm and I don't have a problem with cloudy water and all my fish are healthy and well :) 1 guppy has just also had fry

Feeding once a day is enough; I fast my fish for a day as well. Is the water a whitish cloudy or something else? It may be a bacterial bloom in which case it'll clear up on its own eventually and water changes will help in the meantime. It might also be excess food. Cutting down on feeding and vacuuming the substrate regularly should clear it up if it is.

Thank you I just wanted to make sure my fish are not going hungry. My water is a cloudy white it's not bad but it's defiantly not crystal clear either.

Back
Top Bottom