tetraodon cutcutia / Sea Frog Pufferfish Help Please !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Everyone sorry i havnt been on in a long time but I have been studying for my exams and there are still more to come :x . I am leaving a message in concern about my Sea Frog Pufferfish or may be know as tetraodon cutcutia if my sources are correct. I am trying to get the pair to spawn again and i dont know what i can do to help the situation. I have been doing 25% water changes every week then when refilling the water i have made sure it is slightly cooler than the water which is allready in the tank. They only get fed frozen foods (muscles, daphnia, bloodworm, krill and brine shrimp). I dont know what else I can do. I think a big concern also is what the tank set-up should be like as i can not find much information. What can I do to help get these fish to breed and the most important make them happy in there home?

Please reply a.s.a.p. as this is really important to me.

Thank You Love Steven xxxxx 8)

Hi Steven. :) I have no experience or knowledge of this species. It's possible that noone else here does. Try doing a google search and perhaps you'll come up with places to research. :wink:

I have and there is hardly any information on them especially when I research Breeding. Do you think I should do a log i.e. record day to day activities and water quality, things I do in the tank and images. Then maybe if any one knows any one hey could put it on a website or something that has fish profiles for others to use?

I will start my log today :D

i did but he didnt tell me much about tank set-up and his male or female eat the other one! lol, i actuall ecieved an email from him today. :lol: I just need more information on tank set-up

Back
Top Bottom