The Best Day Ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I;m sad. Im not going to be home for a week so i cant do anything with the tanks now. I have to house sit. so as soon as i get home i have work to do.

She who must be obeyed said no!

that's funny... my husband doesn't want me to have a tank in every room either... and yet he wants to display his models all over the place.

ok so im house sitting... I'm Super bored. but i found a filstar XP2 for 20$ should i get it for the 55 Gal. I have nothing else for it so i figure i would start with this. should i use a XP2 for a 55 Gallon?

ace..from what im looking at there suppose to be rated up to a 75 gallon.. that would be good for a 55.. It is rated 300gph thats almost 5.5 cycles per hour that should be more than enough unless your going to overstock it.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

greenmagi, i saw the specs too... i knew it was good enough for a 55... just wanted someone to confirm it. lol :D I'm gonna buy it, heck, its only 20$
I just came from all About Fish. its about 10 minutes from this house im sitting. I LOVE that store. It's like a aquarists dream. It's a huge warehouse with any size/brand/color/fish/product/plant you could ever want. And the customer service is the best. I bought some carbon and stuff for my magnum 350. I'm gonna go back to being bored. lol
I can't wait for Tuesday. I get to go to my second job interview for this clinic in davis (I think i got the Job) AND i get to set up like 4 tanks lol.

OMG. Someone seriously stop me.
I have someone who wants to give me a Free 60 Gallon setup.
It includes stand, some HOB filter, lights, and Rocks. All i have to do is pick it up.
But if i do i'll have no place to put it.... I could sell the 55 gallon tank that i have nothing for..... I dont know. what do you guys think?

Aah, come on, figure something out, you'll find a spot for the free 60 gal somewhere!!! :D
What in the world will you be stocking all these tanks with??
I personally would consider going into breeding with that much space. Maybe try some angels. I'm pretty sure you could get rid of the juveniles quickly to local lfs'. Just a thought, be sure to research allot before you try, or you may end up dissapointed.

I know, I know...
I'm going to sell the 55 Gallon. Since its just the tank....
But i dont know. The 60 Gallon is in San Fransisco, I dont want to drive that far.
Plus the 55 Gallon is NEW. never been filled with water. I think i'll just keep the 55G.

LOL I had a tank in my kitchen at one time too. Had to move the kitchen table out to get it in there. :lol: Congrats on your sweet deals! :D

LOL @ Kari. I did Give a tank as a gift. (My first 10 Gallon) lol
It was sitting around with only Mollys in it so i gave the whole set up to my nephew for his 2nd birthday. You know. I think instead of worrying about having space for all these tanks... Why just not get a bigger house with more rooms to put all the stuff right? :mrgreen:

You have it backwards greenmagi...if Ace is getting a house, he need not build the room in the basement...just use an existing room! :D I've heard that those so called "Family Rooms" are supposed to be the largest rooms in any house...so.... (y)

thats right Jchillin.. what was I thinking!! Make sure when you look for a new house you get one thats built on a concrete slab so you can just make that "family room" nonsense into a fish room!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I just thought of something.. you have a family room now! get some beefy floor trusses to strengthen the floor and start building your fish room/family room now!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Or you could just turn your house into a Fish Store and take our orders online :lol: I can really see this working out :onfire: Boy I can't wait for labor day..... :drinking:

Back
Top Bottom