The Evolution of My Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tetra1990 said:
I wish I was more technological to attempt DIY co2.

You can do it! Check out a thread I made call "DIY CO2 or Excel" Super_Bluberry posted a link to a very nice and informative walk through about how to do it!

Waiting for some things to grow in my 29g. I got some stem plants like Rotala and Stargrass.

image-2404679271.jpg

image-1580769514.jpg

image-4145870785.jpg

My Rummynose came up to say hello :D

Fish room pics!

image-1240100030.jpg

image-3147241022.jpg

image-786401663.jpg

Hello loyal followers! Some updates!

10g South American. Moved some stuff around. Added some Stargrass. It's really taken a liking to my water.

10g SouthEast Asian. Added 9 Celestial Pearl Danios. It's a little overstocked to be honest but I just had to get em :D

29g Apistogramma. Still looking for a pair of Apistos. A. Agassizii Alenquer or Tefe Pearl Blue is what I am looking for. Hopefully the Atlanta auction next month will help me out! Added stem plants to fill out the back. Coming along nice!

*would add pictures but it says I'm exceeding my quota. Anybody seen this before?*

Predfan27 said:
Hello loyal followers! Some updates!

10g South American. Moved some stuff around. Added some Stargrass. It's really taken a liking to my water.

10g SouthEast Asian. Added 9 Celestial Pearl Danios. It's a little overstocked to be honest but I just had to get em :D

29g Apistogramma. Still looking for a pair of Apistos. A. Agassizii Alenquer or Tefe Pearl Blue is what I am looking for. Hopefully the Atlanta auction next month will help me out! Added stem plants to fill out the back. Coming along nice!

*would add pictures but it says I'm exceeding my quota. Anybody seen this before?*

I had this problem too. I don't know what to do.

You have to go to user cp at the top left of the screen. Then click manage attachments. You will have to delete old pictures. Supporting members get more space for pictures i believe.

Bubbles0oO said:
You have to go to user cp at the top left of the screen. Then click manage attachments. You will have to delete old pictures. Supporting members get more space for pictures i believe.

Ohhhhhhhh. Okie doke. Thank you kindly.

Hey all, I'm looking for some feedback. I don't really care for my South American 10g and was looking to spice it up. I can move the inhabitants to the 29g with no problem.

But what to do with that 10g?

Also. This is my 1000th post. Woot.

Thank you all for the replies and compliments!

For the humidity question. I keep glass tops on, that minimizes the amount of evaporation. Also, my "fish room" is just a side room of my apartment and connects to the biggest room, distributing any humidity. Also, none of my tanks are really that big, the biggest being a 29 so that could also play a factor. Lastly, I live in Georgia, humidity is what I live in :D

It's funny that y'all mention the Dwarf Puffers, I had researched them last night! I was thinking of getting a 5g for work with 1 of them but I am still waiting on the boss-man's decision.

What I was thinking for the 10g would be a planted, fancy Shrimp tank. Get some of the harder to keep Shrimp like Harlequin or something. Along with a cooler Neocaridina species like Red Rili. That way I can keep my Corydoras Habrosus in there too.

I also thought about a small Shell Dwelling Cichlid tank :)

Have you looked into any of the crystal red shrimp or crystal black shrimp? They are pretty awesome but kinda expensive. And they breed true unlike the blue tiger shrimp?

Annakhil said:
Have you looked into any of the crystal red shrimp or crystal black shrimp? They are pretty awesome but kinda expensive. And they breed true unlike the blue tiger shrimp?

Oh yeah! The Caridina species generally have some great color. I was looking on Aquabid for some cool species. I was gonna compliment them with a brighter color Neocaridina species like Yellow Fire or Orange Mandarin.

I already have Red Cherry Shrimp who are going crazy!

Back
Top Bottom