tiger barbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I know this isn't about tiger barbs but in the 65L can I get some nano fish and shrimp + 1 larger peaceful fish as the main fish that won't eat the small fish or the shrimp I like ember tetras, scarlet badis, chilli Rasboras, endlers, Pygmy and dwarf corys and cherry shrimp

fishyperson3010 said:
And I know this isn't about tiger barbs but in the 65L can I get some nano fish and shrimp + 1 larger peaceful fish as the main fish that won't eat the small fish or the shrimp I like ember tetras, scarlet badis, chilli Rasboras, endlers, Pygmy and dwarf corys and cherry shrimp

Yes! That's a good plan. A much better fit for that tank.

6-8 small schoolers, 6 cories and a handful of shrimp. CP fish will depend on what you choose as your schoolers. Some are shy species that won't do well with more aggressive feeders and will get out competed for food. Dwarf gouramis, honey sunset gourami, sparkling gourami trio (sensitive) or Betta (could eat shrimp and disagree with tank mates) are all options.

fishyperson3010 said:
I was thinking
4x Ember Tetra
4x Chilli Rasbora
4x Endler
2x Pygmy Cory
2x Dwarf Cory
2x Scarlet Badis
And about 8 Cherry Shrimp

All of those except endlers and maybe the scarlet badis (not 100% on that) need schools of 6+ so I would choose between the embers, chillies and endlers and choose between the cories so you can have a school of 6 of one kind.

Back
Top Bottom