uh oh.....did I get the wrong size?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

treedae

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just received my new coralife lunar aqualight for my 29 gallon tank. I ordered a 24" setup b/c I had used 24" lights for my previous light system. My 29 gallon tank is 30" long. :roll:

I have the legs coming in the mail, but have no idea how they're supposed to fit. (they look like they fit on the ends and extend further out, but how far I cannot say) Was I right to get the 24" or should I try to return this to the ebayer I bought it from and get a 30"?

I'm so annoyed right now, I can't see straight. :crazyeyes:

Ok, did some research and I def messed up. If you want to capitalize on my mistake go to ebay and save yourself some $ at my expense.

I hate learning the hard way.

Ah come on! The hard way is the funnest way to learn. I was like a little kid at Christmas when my twin bulb strip light came in the mail. I had no idea at all that it would not fit my hood. I was overjoyed!

They say sarcasm is the lowest form of humor. Perhaps this is why I like it so much.

At least you have something to sell on eBay. I pulled my heater out of the water for about 10 seconds once thinking it wouldn't hurt anything, then when I put it back in the water...POW! I learned the hard way and couldn't even recover a bit of it.... :D

I'm not making fun, but all of us do something like this at least once...

Paul

Keep it for another tank :wink: That's what I'd do, and I have a pile of equipment to prove it....

The legs do extend out a bit, and can slide anywhere on the light. They will not be enough to make up the 6 inches though:

26g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom