Unexpected 70g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, he is one of my leopard geckos. No, he doesn't have any spots on his body. Leos come in all different colors and morphs just like any other kind of reptile.

((Also can we try to stay on topic please? :) ))

Morgie, thanks for clearing that up. Sorry for going off topic, thought we were just having fun. Good luck with your tank , from now on if I m in a thread you started I ll be serious as a heart attack.

tumblr_mnh4z2ArYo1rxywtho1_500.png

Aquascape plan...

The only plant I'm going to use is vallisneria spirilas, as that's the only commercially available plant I've heard of native to Tanganyika that the cichlids won't destroy haha.

tumblr_mnqwesFvDj1rxywtho1_250.jpg

tumblr_mnqwesFvDj1rxywtho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnqwesFvDj1rxywtho3_1280.jpg

And I got the lights, filter, rocks, and substrate all set up today. :)
This week I'll start cycling and get some plants in. Hopefully my driftwood piece will show up this week as well..

The only plant I'm going to use is vallisneria spirilas, as that's the only commercially available plant I've heard of native to Tanganyika that the cichlids won't destroy haha.

Vallisneria spiralis is a pretty good plant too. I just prefer jungle val because they seem to spread faster.

It's probably closer to 100lbs of rock, and no. I went to a local pond/landscape yard. An LFS would charge at least $200+ for that amount of rock. ;)

It's probably closer to 100lbs of rock, and no. I went to a local pond/landscape yard. An LFS would charge at least $200+ for that amount of rock. ;)

Ah. Pond/landscape yard. Maybe I should go check one out nearby. I have lots of them everywhere. 100 pounds of rock for $20 is a really good deal. :). An lfs would probably charge more than $200.

Sorry I haven't updated this in so long! I've had a lot of life stuff going on lately and kind of forgot about this thread :/
Some pics to make up for it!
tumblr_mqtv8uRmFE1rxywtho1_250.jpg

tumblr_mqtv8uRmFE1rxywtho2_250.jpg

tumblr_mqtv8uRmFE1rxywtho3_500.jpg

Current stock is:
2x gold head compressiceps
2x pulcher daffodils
3x leleupis
4x julidochromis marlieri
2x synodontis lucippinis

Back
Top Bottom