uninformed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you wont get access unless you work for us. also has studies about products from companies such as brightwell, and seachem. and its internet who cares? and not really. we usually are not picky about that unless we are writing a paper, report or study.

ok enough...I got my answers and I appreciate All the opinions whether fact or experience. If you want to fight then take it to PM.
stop flooding my inbox!

Exactly. A supposed database or almighty info that only you have access to. And this database is what is so accurate and proves your opinions, yet no one else can check it to verify it at all. It is such a good database that it proves everything else wrong.

All the while not writing or presenting yourself as a professional. IME any science based professionals are consistently formal. It strikes me as odd that anyone in that field would present themselves so unprofessionally. I learned a long time ago that if I use proper grammar, sentence, structure, etc. people take what I have to say more seriously. I bring this up as a suggestion to anyone, not just you. If you write like a middle schooler, people may think that is who they are talking to.

Sorry Dove. As stated if anything else needs to be said please PM me.

Fishguy2727 said:
Exactly. A supposed database or almighty info that only you have access to. And this database is what is so accurate and proves your opinions, yet no one else can check it to verify it at all. It is such a good database that it proves everything else wrong.

All the while not writing or presenting yourself as a professional. IME any science based professionals are consistently formal. It strikes me as odd that anyone in that field would present themselves so unprofessionally. I learned a long time ago that if I use proper grammar, sentence, structure, etc. people take what I have to say more seriously. I bring this up as a suggestion to anyone, not just you. If you write like a middle schooler, people may think that is who they are talking to.

That I have access to because of work. And its grammar. I only care if I am writing like before. Yet again proved wrong thinking you know everything. And you can pm me as in someone who has kept these puffers for years.

Back
Top Bottom