Up for a "fishy" challenge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaNomad196

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok for X-Mas, I'm asking for a tank. Most money I can put on my budget = $40
Can anyone give my an idea for a 20 gallon (I just made space in my room) and filter/heater combo for $40 or less? Greatly appreciated. A stand preferred but I don't care. If it's bought online, it must be $40 or less INCLUDING shipping. Store-bought does not include tax!

This is my best shot:
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3804446
If it's on a huge sale or I can find a REALLY cheap and EFFECTIVE heater and filter and light and tank.

Please help!

I would try Craigslist =) there's always steals with bonus things included (even stands!).

Just be patient and check Craigslist often. Every once and a while a good deal wil come up. People are always coming out of the hobby and want cash fast. I got 2 tens, a 2.5, and a stand for a ten for $15.

Just be patient and check Craigslist often. Every once and a while a good deal wil come up. People are always coming out of the hobby and want cash fast. I got 2 tens, a 2.5, and a stand for a ten for $15.

Exactly! Plus you have until Xmas. You can decide now what you want to do with it (aquascaping, fish ect). Something I wish I did months in advanced! I am forever rearranging decor and adding plants lol. Plus if its a little drive away, but a really good deal, I would just take it.

its pretty much impossible if your looking for something new. i got my deluxe 20 gallon starter kit for 70 dollars at pet supplies plus came with everything even a full spectrum fluorescent light its my planted tank. that was the cheapest i could find it petco/petsmart were like 20 dollars more

Back
Top Bottom