Used 30g..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got me $25 dollars worth of credit at LFS!!!! ::happy dance:: came home today with 4 more ornate rainbow fish, got two as a trial run to see if I liked them in my tank on Thursday... Ended up loving them, and a crypt lutea plant. Also while I was there I ordered me 6 more black ruby barbs (their school total will be at 12) some dwarf four lead clover, crypt balansea and corkscrew Val. Next week is going to be a good week, Tuesday I'm supposed to get my shipment from drs foster and smith that includes my ferts and a new eheim heater, then wednesday my ruby barbs and plants should come in. Can't wait!!! :)

That is alot of fish stuff to be excited about :)

Sure is! I know for sure my fish stock is done until I get a bigger tank unless I have any deaths and need to replace (which I hope doesn't happen!) fish. Hoping to have almost all the plants I want for my tank... We'll see how this goes as things fill out. So far my 55g consists of....
Stock
1 albino BN pleco
1 spotted Raphael catfish
4 bronze cories
3 peppered cories
1 Bolivian ram
6 ornate rainbow fish
6 (soon to be 12) black ruby barbs
4 platys (probably moving my platies to another tank soon).

Plants:
Amazon sword, crypt lutea, crypt parva, soon to be added are dwarf four leaf clover, corkscrew Val and crypt balansae.

I wont lie.. I will miss going to LFS to get fish every few weeks! Up until the last few weeks I was going every week and now it's more like even other week.

Back
Top Bottom