What do you want me to add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just acquired an african cichlid tank and it's pretty cool. Lots of bright colors and they're very active. google images of peacock cichlids for some the brightest colors.

Another thought, koi angelfish. I also really like german blue rams. I've been considering making a tank with those two in it with maybe a small school of neon tetras or something similar.

avoid the temptation to get cheap fish like mollies and guppies.

I just acquired an african cichlid tank and it's pretty cool. Lots of bright colors and they're very active. google images of peacock cichlids for some the brightest colors.

Another thought, koi angelfish. I also really like german blue rams. I've been considering making a tank with those two in it with maybe a small school of neon tetras or something similar.

Don't worry about cheap fish. I won't get it. I do like cichlids too. The reason why I didn't get it is they are aggressive.

But I do like blue rams.

ya didn't realize you already had fish. GBRs would be a cool addition. they are sensitive to water conditions though. I was at my LFS today and saw some pretty cool gouramis. They had a really cool glow to em under a blue light.

ya didn't realize you already had fish. GBRs would be a cool addition. they are sensitive to water conditions though. I was at my LFS today and saw some pretty cool gouramis. They had a really cool glow to em under a blue light.

What's GBR and LFS.

I'd up your tetras to schools of 10 to 15 each and keep the current stock you have. They look a million times better in large schools, and I think with your angels as centerpieces your tank would look very nice. Especially with some plants ;)

Also, a black background and good lighting can really change the look of a tank, especially lighting. I just didn't like my playsand tank, but after I switched lightbulbs (same hood) I was like "hey this looks nice" it was crazy how different it seemed.

Also, a black background and good lighting can really change the look of a tank, especially lighting. I just didn't like my playsand tank, but after I switched lightbulbs (same hood) I was like "hey this looks nice" it was crazy how different it seemed.

I will get a black background tomorrow. Does pet store have it?

I will get a black background tomorrow. Does pet store have it?

It's possible. They may have other colors such as dark blue.
You could also try black poster board or a black plastic trash bag (yes, they is what I am currently using in my two tanks).

Thanks. I will post my fish tank this night or so. Do I have to do for sides too.

Back
Top Bottom