What Else Can I Add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ALOT! You could try more platies or a school of neons or rasboras. ALOT of other stuff Im forgetting!

Yeah, you totally have room for a school of mid/top dwellers and a little school of corys (I suggest 4 of the 3-inchers, or else 6 2-inchers).
BTW, what genders or your gouramis? Just curious because if its a pair, they can be bit mean to fish in their area. If its 2 boys, then they often only bother each other. :)
Honestly, I think that either the harlequins or else espei rasboras would look awesome in there because of their colors. But, there are certainly more options. Another fish that would nice in there IMO would be Pristella tetras. :)

Bronze, albino, julii, peppered, black spotted, and elegant are all fine. Pandas are shyer, so are most of the pygmy varieties. :)
Personally, I only recommend 4 albino/broze/peppered since they reach about 3 inches, but the julii only reach 2 inches, so 6 of those would be fine.
Also, as long as you get like 6 pandas, they will be fine. They find security in numbers, so they should be fine if you get 6 of them. :)

IMO bronze, emerald, albino, spotted/peppered are all too large for a 20H. That tank really doesn't have a big enough footprint for a shoal of 2.5-3" catfish. I would stick with panda's, or maybe false julii's, but even the false julii's get a little big for that tank.

siva said:
IMO bronze, emerald, albino, spotted/peppered are all too large for a 20H. That tank really doesn't have a big enough footprint for a shoal of 2.5-3" catfish. I would stick with panda's, or maybe false julii's, but even the false julii's get a little big for that tank.

I agree, I just put pandas into my 20g. They are full grown and pretty small.

Back
Top Bottom