What fish to get next?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first time they may eat their eggs but they learn to be good parents

I have a Bala Shark that lives well with my tetras. Cool vey active.

Bala sharks either need 100 or 200 gallons (forgot which one) and also prefer being in groups. Bala sharks are not an option unless OP is willing to rehome later

You need to up the amount of tetras to at least 6. And you could also check out apistos and kribs if you like rams. Plus bolivian rams are a lot hardier that GBRs.

To be honest I prefer the Bolivian rams over the GBRs. They also have IMO more personality

Well im going to buy some fish from Aquariumfish.net. Im going to buy two GBR! But shipping is around $34! If you buy $139 worth of something you can get free shipping! I need some suggestions of some more fish they have please!!

Well im going to buy some fish from Aquariumfish.net. Im going to buy two GBR! But shipping is around $34! If you buy $139 worth of something you can get free shipping! I need some suggestions of some more fish they have please!!

I would order either a few boesmani rainbows or some celeb rainbows. They school well and add great color.

How many GBR can i have together? If some of them are babys?

I wouldn't get more then a pair in your size tank. Once they mature a bit and if there is a pair. The pair will chase the single ones until they die or if there are other pairs there will be territorial fighting unless there are larger defined territories. Needless to say if all are on same sex you could also have issues

I finally got my GBRs!!!!!!!:)
I need to know if they are both female or if one is male because the petsmart dude said i got a male and a female but i think they are both female???

image-3212208424.jpg

Back
Top Bottom