What other Cichlid can I add to my tropical tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coozle

Aquarium Advice Regular
Along with many tetras and 2 German Blue Ram and 2 Electric Blue Rams..
I wanted Jewel Dwarf Cichlid but I heard they won't get along with tetras..

32Gal with dense plants, caves and rocks like their natural habitat.

I wouldn't add any others to that tank. If it were a 4' tank, you might get away with angels, but two pairs of fish that primarily stay towards the bottom would be asking for trouble when they breed IMO

but are there any others? I mean if they are better I'll switch em cause I'm getting another tank sooner or later.

You can stock other fish, but I wouldn't put any more cichlids in there. Every cichlid I'm aware of gets very aggressive when breeding. You add that with the limited territory your tank can provide and you're just asking for trouble.

Can I put Zebra/Leopard Danios with German Blue Rams?

[SIZE=-1]Edit. My bad
[/SIZE]

zebra danios would be fine. im not sure how that equates to our method of measuring temperature, but I keep my tanks at 78 and I have kept danios before

I wouldn't add any others to that tank. If it were a 4' tank, you might get away with angels, but two pairs of fish that primarily stay towards the bottom would be asking for trouble when they breed IMO

do the rams always breed? i just purchased a pair male and female of two gold rams.

Back
Top Bottom