What to do with a 360G Fish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sturgeonlover

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all,
Just joined. Wanted some input on what I can/should do with my 360g tank.
Its 8x3x2. I have kept fishes for 5 years now, mostly monster predatory fishes. Just had stingrays in this tank, but looking to go another direction. This will be a show tank. Its set up currently right when you walk in to the house. It has no live stocks right now.

Its a 360G with a over flow connected to 4 FX5 filters. I have air stones and also power heads if needed.

So I'm interested in going pretty fish that do well with other fishes. I want a large variety of fish. Not looking for plants (I do not want to add another maintenance to my schedule)

So what fishes and style do you guys recommend?

Hi. WOW, that's some tank!
Personally I would plant it and keep discus, I think they need a lot more room than most tanks I have seen and I think they are the kings of the tropical fish world.
Not planted, then I would go for a variety of oscars, again a fish rarely seen in a proper sized tank. I saw about 20 in a real monster tank at the zoo and they were fabulous. Just watching them swim properly was magical.
My 55g is going to look very small now ?.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Could hard scape and do cichlids such as Africans ir new worlds. I would do new worlds my self. Get a couple of oscars and some silver dollars as starters or afemale red terror (new a guy who used uto breed these, he gad f1 and they were beautiful)

Back
Top Bottom