what's your favorite cory cat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If u want something a little more unique u could look into a violet cory cat .. Look on sea grest farms website for them

All of them :) especially the 2 that were born in my tank they are so funny and not bothered in the slightest when the vac goes in, I generally have to move them away by hand ;) so cute , always on the go ;) can't wait to get a bigger tank I'm getting more of the little guys, unless I have more of my own before then :)

Yes but if u go to a local pet shop not a big chain store u should be able to have them order that for u from sea great

If u want something a little more unique u could look into a violet cory cat .. Look on sea grest farms website for them

I just bought some this weekend. Very shy right now. Wetspot also has them if you don't mind shipping. They cost about $89 for 5 or 6 on Aquabid and I got my at a fish swap 5/$20. They are very small but I still think I got a deal. Pays to go to swaps at the end before take down. Dealers don't want to ride back home with a bunch of fish.

Back
Top Bottom