Where can I find a long tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sara1114

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I want another aquarium but I a want a long and short one. Something under 30 gallons. Where can I find one?? I like the 20 gallon tank that is 30" wide but I haven't had any luck finding it!

In a few days the petco 1/gallon is starting too

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I hope I can find one at a different pet store. The 2 by my house didn't carry the long tanks

Sometimes petstores will order a certain size tank for you if you request it too. One of my favorites is the 33g long -- a very neat tank particularly if you like the 20g long.

I'll ask tomorrow if they don't have it at the other Petsmart. Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure where you are at but I was in a petco today in central FL and they had 6- 20 longs on the floor and who knows how many on the shelf. I'll be getting 4 of them on Monday ;) so there are at least 2 now that are available for ya :D lol

Oh how I wish I lived in Florida!! Lol I'm in Indiana :(

Oh how I wish I lived in Florida!! Lol I'm in Indiana :(

I can't say anything bad about living in Indiana. My Aunt and Cousin still live there ;):whistle: HOWEVER, when the $1.00 per gallon sale starts this Sunday ( down here at least), maybe go to PETCO.com and see if they will ship one to you for that price? It never hurts to ask. (y)
Good luck on your search :)

I found them!! At Petco! I'll be picking one up during their sale this weekend.

Hahaha no you don't! :) what are you planning for them?

Hahaha no you don't! :) what are you planning for them?

They are going to be used as part of the hatching section in my hatchery. Some of my Angels are now producing spawns that are a little bit too much for the 10 gals I usually use so I thought I'd just start them out in something larger before moving them to their final grow out tanks (y)

Back
Top Bottom