where to buy rock aquarium background picture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

exoticaquariumspecies

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking for 24" tall and up to 96" long background. I found something in the UK, but there has to be something available in the USA. Not the 3d foam art stuff either, something I can just add to the outside backing of my aquarium. Google isn't working for me this time.

Thanks.

I know that some places like petsmart and pet supplies plus have rolls of aquarium background and they can cut you a piece the size that you need. I believe that petsmart has some that are 24 inches tall.

any pet shop should sell them. My local shop has a whole wall of rolls of them. A lot are double sided too. Just pick the one you want, tell them the length you want and there you go.

If you just wanted something to cover the back of your tank that's dark you could paint the back black with latex paint.

i have looked locally at petco/pet smart for a rock wall look with no luck. I have seen the one posted on eBay but the picture he posts of it in the tank its not my taste.

i ended up going with this one from Thailand, i messaged him and it was available in 24" x 96"

Aquarium Fish Tank Double Sided Background 19" Tall | eBay

$%28KGrHqMOKp%21E4jek8c44BOM7nEmiVg%7E%7E_3.JPG

eBayISAPI.dll

Back
Top Bottom