Where to get plants with low shipping cost?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_Fan

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys i have a thread below for my tank rescape and i want some good low light plants because all i have is java moss and java ferns. Does anyone know sure to buy good plants for a low price or low shipping cost? Thanks!

Fish_Fan

I buy a lot of plants on eBay. If you shop around you can find some good deals.

You can find some nice plants on the classified section here or peabodys paradise.com has a good selection. Shipping will most likely cost somewhere around $7-9 wherever you buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have to agree classifides here are really good. If you post what you are looking for there is a good chance someone has it! Plant packages are pretty common too

Ok thanks i will look here and on EBay

Fish_Fan

Buying Plants

Hello Fish...

I get my plants from alphaprobreeders. Ron McGee has been very helpful to me.

B

I'd buy from hobbyists here first.
My other go to is the planted tank. Free to join. The For Sale/Trade section is members only and does not show on Tapatalk. You. Have to use a browser.

My purchase this morning ?
Crypt Florida Sunset mother plant $5
Crypt affinis metallic red $9
A few stems

Shipping $7
Insulation $1

It's shipping today.

I keep meaning to check out planted tank. I've heard other people with really good reviews from there too

Ok gonna post in the classified section?

Fish_Fan

I ordered some from dustinsfishtanks.com. I haven't received them yet but shipping is seven bucks and he is always having sales.

Peabody's Paradise is awesome, and also the classified section on ThePlantedTank. Just familiarize yourself with the search function and their Want to Buy (WTB) section.

Sent from my iPad using science

The planted tank forum has a random act of kindness RAOK, where they give away plants. Sometimes completely free, sometimes pay for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom