Which fish??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowlbt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys I'm currently running in a 300ltr tank not ready for fish yet but was wondering what your suggestions are when it is ready..??

And quantities ??

Attachments

• image-2325282297.jpg
    image-2325282297.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 85
Nice tank! A 300 liter tank is a great size. You have a lot of options. Are there any fish you like in particular?

Lowlbt said:
Hey guys I'm currently running in a 300ltr tank not ready for fish yet but was wondering what your suggestions are when it is ready..??

And quantities ??

Lucky! What I would give to have a tank that size! You have tons of options! Is there a must have fish on your list? If so its easier to work around that to figure out what fish will co exist with the must have so your not stuck with just randomly putting fish on a list and have a ton of compatibility issues and have to re-work your list.

Well I want it to be a community tank not just cichlids so prob no cichlids in this one mabey another.
I want a variety of shapes and colors
Angels
Tetras
Loaches
Catfish
Etc
Etc
Lol

the black kuhli loachs are more active in my tank what about a surface dweller like a butterfly fish

Lowlbt said:
Well I want it to be a community tank not just cichlids so prob no cichlids in this one mabey another.
I want a variety of shapes and colors
Angels
Tetras
Loaches
Catfish
Etc
Etc
Lol

Most loaches I'm not all that fond of but clown loaches I like a lot here recently, I think a school of them (probably about 5) would look awesome! I've always thought spotted raphael catfish are pretty too. Check into the different species of cories, they are awesome for a clean up crew and also a favorite around here. Angel wise I would do a group but keep it at an even number incase two decide to pair up, like say 4 or 6 maybe? Tetra wise... Maybe a bigger school (like maybe 10ish?) of bleeding heart or blood fin tetras. Not to sure on numbers, wait till someone else can give their opinion too if I totally went way to far out in numbers.

Thanks for the input

So I went up to the shop and decided on 6 guppies 3 male and 3 female lol se wat happens and 2 bristle nose only 4cm

Every one of them is loving life so far yay

But I think one of the female Guppies was already pregnant from the shop it's showing all the signs
Big stomach
Black spot at the end of the stomach
And just chillen by itself

Put it in a breeder box asap or you will have an over flow of guppys i would also look for a small tank for rasing the fry

Back
Top Bottom