Which fish gets the new tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Candi1990

Aquarium Advice Freak
I came across a great deal on a 125 gal tank. I have 4 so God knows I didn't need another one. Question is, I have 2 -55 gallons. 1) has 2 6-8" Jacks in it. Very happy fish but big and still growing, the other has 3 bumble bee cichlids, 2 parrot cichlids and 4 silver dollar. I know weird combination but all very small and live happy right now. Which set of fish should get the big tank??? I refuse to buy new fish, I am getting rid of one of the 55 gal.

I agree, 2 Jacks, and 4 Silver dollars in the 125 would be nice. Or maybe 1 jack, one BP and the 4 silver dollars

What are you doing with your 55?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a 40 and 30 also.... So I may move the fish in the 40 to the 55. Right now it's in the garage. That 125 is huge and a lot of work! Not using it for a while.

So I moved the 2 jacks, had to leave the silver dollar the jacks would KILL them. They are a pair (couple) and will kill anything I put in there with them. So I put some small goldfish in there for them to eat.... About once a week I will buy 10 or so they can swim around and look cute until they are dinner.

Thanks for the input my jacks LOVE their new home! They were always so shy and skittish. Would run of they thought you were coming their way. They are all over the place now and don't care if your there watching they are loving the extra space!

Back
Top Bottom