Will my tank be overstocked.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't really want the fry, I move my faveriute mom before she gives birth so I make sure I get pretty adults but that's all.

I will when I get home but my khulies are in qaurintine and I don't have my uncles fish yet.

In my experience, kuhlis do a lot better in larger groups. You will see them more. I do not think your tank is overstocked, so long as you can keep the platy fry in check a bit. If anything, I would work to add a few more kuhlis and cories to your mix. They are both pretty fun in larger groups. Again though, just make sure your platy fry can be kept in check. You don't want to destroy the water params with too many platies. :)
Are you trading platy fry in at a store locally?

I haven't yet cause there still small. My original plan for stocks on the second page, I am planning on following that but adding my uncles fish to it. But if his fish make it overstocked I will use that as an excuse for another tank for them.
Do you think the ram would eat some platy fry?

So can I put 1 angel fish, 2 bristlenose pleco, 8 khuli loachs, 8 hatchetfish, 5 platys?

Ok, so you want this plus the ram and cories? That is totally fine imo. Not overstocked.
A ram would eat a few, but probably not many. Less than the angel will eat.

The angels still a baby so she's not munching yet, I probably will not add as many khulis and add more corys so I have two midsize groups.

Here's a good site you can play stocking options with. It advises a little on the conservative side but has info on what fish go together and how many you can have based on your tank size and filter(s).
www.aquadvisor.com
Good luck and have fun. OS.

Back
Top Bottom