Would like for my tank to look like this..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommaof4boys

Aquarium Advice Freak
As the title says, I would love for my corner pentagon to look a lot like this picture I found, however, I have no idea what plants these are (beginner with live plants) and I have no clue how this person made the plants in the back look so tall and full.... Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I appreciate the responses! Thank you!

Nice tank. The larger green ones look like amazon swords. The red one might be Ludwigia Repens but it's hard to see. The smaller grass might be pygmy chain sword and the taller grass might be Narrow Leaf Chain Sword. I'm far from a plant expert though lol. You could try posting this in the planted section, you'll get better replies there. Many of those plants, especially the red ones and the smaller grass, will require medium-high light and nutrients such as Iron. A lot of what you can keep will depend on your lighting and whether you dose ferts and/or Co2.

I Think the red is "scarlet temple" aka alternathia reinkii. I had a thread about this one earlier

Amazon swords at least two of them

Front Grass may be dwarf saggitaria aka sagittaria subulata. Hard to tell

I think you can do a tank like this without much tech or cost. It looks nice. Most of these plants are readily available

Thank you both very much! I'll post this in the plants section as well and see what advice I can get there! Again, I thank you!

Back
Top Bottom